Friday, November 6, 2009

Neues Leben


So I have been back from my mission for 6 weeks today-
and I think I am ready to try blogging again.

The transition has been surprisingly smooth, I was... surprised. The hardest realization is still the fact that I am currently unemployed and living at my parents' house- with a bachelor's degree. Sometimes I wallow in that, but today after a chat with my bestie, she helped me to realize that my life is actually pretty fun. I bake, I puzzle, I enjoy play dates, I job-search, I ride my mountain bike, I read, hang out with my lil bro, play frisbee golf and jump on my mom's mini trampoline while I watch the Today Show. I am not ashamed.


The mission was awesome. I can't even describe how grateful I am for that opportunity. It was no cake-walk, but it was one of the best things I have ever done. It was like a huge present that I didn't deserve from a loving Heavenly Father. He knows what He is doing. For those of you who missed it (or if anyone even still reads my blog), here's a little taste!









I love you Germany, thanks for an awesome year and a half.
If you find yourself with nothing to do, just come over for a play date.
I'll even cook you lunch.

1 comment:

Danika said...

I was wondering if you would start doing your blog again. Yay to me for being the first one to comment!