Monday, October 15, 2007

Today

Sometimes the best thing I can do is to think of all the things I am grateful for.
So here is what I am thankful for today. Just today.
Hot showers.
A funny text from my little brother.
Bright yellow trees with dark-chocolatey bark that line the old streets in Logan.
The crunch my feet make when I step on the leaves that cover the sidewalk, and the way they blow and swirl on the streets when I drive my car.
Driving with my windows down.
I love the smell in the morning when you go outside and the air is crisp.
A good episode of Friends.
A long talk with a good friend.
A treat break.
Bananas.
While I’m thinking about food- Arby’s curly fries.
My beat-up-but paid-off Camry.
An overly-concerned Dad.
Good roommates.
A healthy body, so I can walk to work.
A cheesy forwarded-chain email from my ten-year-old niece.
Music, this sweet thing I’ve just been introduced to called Internet radio.
My comfy bed.
My crazy boss.
A plane ticket to LA.
Getting off work early.
Utah State.
Sweats.
My cute little mac.
Beautiful mountains covered in the fall colors.
Bed time.

All that- just today.

2 comments:

4 Reale said...

Music, this sweet thing I’ve just been introduced to called Internet radio.


Hello. We've been friends for how long, and you're just finding this?

Em!

Dione said...

Umm...
I'm just pointing out that it has been 15 days since your last blog.

What do you expect me to do during class if you're going to slack off like that?

Just a little reminder...

I like your blog.